This section contains tips for handling problems you may encounter while navigating or using our online store.
1. Site Map
The following is a brief description of what you will find in each of the links or categories featured in the online store’s homepage. Below, they are listed as they appear on the site, from left to right, top to bottom.
- Log In If you have already registered, you may log in to the site with your username.
- Register If you do not have a username and password, enter the required information on this page.
- Support with technical issues
- Contact Us Contact us by filling out a form or by email or telephone.
- Return to Hebron Ministries Return to the Hebron Ministries homepage.
- Dramas View the listing of drama presentations available for purchase.
- Bookstore View the complete catalog or browse by categories (Bible Studies, Books).
- Music View the complete catalog or browse by categories (King of My Life, Praise Him All Ye Little Children, The Golden Heirs, Turn Us Again).
- Seminars Seminars given beginning in 2006
- Featured Product Products for sale
- Popular Product Most-purchased products
- Recent News Local church and website news
- FAQ Learn answers to frequently asked questions.
2. Blocked images or content
If you have an internet filter that does not allow you to see certain images or content, go to your filter preferences and allow free access to our website.
If you wish to have temporary access to certain blocked content, you will find, at the top of your browser, the option of doing so.
3. Access denied to a certain link
If a certain link is not working, first try refreshing the page or closing out and reconnecting to it. If the problem persists, please notify us of your problem through our Contact Us page.
4. Product not found
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, you can do a quick search for that product at the top right of the page (below Log in and Register links) and type in the name of the product or a key word.
5. Download error
Upon completion of your purchase, you will have the option of immediately downloading the product onto your computer. If you are unable to do this, find the email containing your invoice, which also has a link directing you to the download of your product. If you are still unable to download, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-LAST-DAY.
6. Coupon code error
If, upon inserting your coupon code, you receive an error message, or the discount is not applied to your order, please email us at email@example.com specifying all the information related to your purchase.
7. Purchase process incomplete
If, for any reason, your purchase was not able to complete and you have followed all the instructions (including properly filling out forms), close out of the page, wait a few minutes, and begin the procedure once again. If the problem persists, contact us (1-800-LAST-DAY or firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
8. Questions regarding:
- Return Policy
9. You have not received a reply to your email after 5 business days
This is most likely an unintentional error in the sending or receiving of your message, and we ask that you send us another email or contact us at 1-800-LAST-DAY. We will respond to your inquiry in the shortest time possible.
10. Comments and/or suggestions
If you find any errors in the content of the webpage, incorrect information, or have another comment, testimony, or suggestion, please go to our Contact Us section and let us know.
11. Other unresolved issue
If you have any other question that is not referred to above, we invite you to visit our FAQ section through the link at the bottom of the page. If your question is still not answered to your satisfaction, Contact Us through our website, call us at 1-800-LAST-DAY, or email us at email@example.com.